Can't believe it's still empty!
If you added something before, sign in to see the items and complete the purchase.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy has been developed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and on repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and defines how your personal information that you provide in connection with the use of the website https://ksisters.pl/ (hereinafter referred to as the Website) and when purchasing goods and services from us, is used and protected, through the website or in any other way, through your cooperation with us (for example, through the customer line or web chat) and in the future after your participation in the loyalty program. This means, in particular, that when processing personal data by Ksisters s.r.o. the principles of legality, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, storage limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality are respected.
The controller of personal data is Ksisters s.r.o. with a registered office at Bajkalská 45G, 821 05, Bratislava, Slovak republic, Reg. No. 53143230, registered in the Trade Registry of the District Court of Bratislava I, section: s.r.o., case no. 146321/B (Ksisters), states that all personal data (further also "data") is considered strictly confidential and processed in accordance with applicable legal provisions in the area of personal data protection.
The personal data processing may be delegated by Ksisters to a processor. For any information regarding the personal data processing, including a list of Ksisters data processors, please contact [email protected]
The security of your personal data is a priority for us. That's why we pay appropriate attention to personal data and its protection. In this Personal data security and protection policy („Rules“), we would like to inform you about what personal information we collect about you and how we continue to use it.
1. Personal data and its processing
1.1. Personal Data Categories
We collect different data depending on which of our services you use.
If you shop with us, we collect:
- Name and contact details. Name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Demographics. Gender, date of birth, country and preferred language.
- Data resulting from terms of the contract - purchased products, customer segment and the volume of services provided.
- The login details. We don't have access to your log in password.
If you receive our marketing messages, we collect:
- Name and contact details - e-mail address, name and phone number.
- Demographics - country, gender data.
We also process the following personal data:
- Communication between Ksisters and the customer.
- Internet traffic records on websites supported by Ksisters
1.2. Personal data processing goals:
Providing services and improving them. In order to deliver our services as well as to improve them, we collect some of your personal data as follows:
- Processing of an order for goods or services ordered through our website. This is necessary to fulfill the sales contract and to fulfill legal obligations (e.g. accounting documents).
- Product availability notifications. If you ask for notifications on the availability of goods, we will process your personal data with your consent.
- Customer support. To provide customer service and to eliminate any problems with fulfillment of the sales contract we process your personal data that is necessary to fulfill the contracts.
- Communication. We use the data we collect to communicate with you and to personalize such communication. For example, we may contact you by e-mail or other means to remind you that you have items in your online cart, to help you to complete your order, to notify you of the current status of your request, order or complaint, or to obtain additional information from you, or to notify you that you need to take the action necessary to maintain the active status of your account. If you purchase with us as an authorized user, we will process this data for the sake of a legitimate interest of Ksisters as described above.
- Improving services. We use the data to continuously improve our services and systems, including adding new features and at the same time making informed decisions using aggregated analyses and business intelligence, all based on our legitimate interest in the freedom to conduct a business and the need to improve the services provided in order to succeed on the market. In order to ensure sufficient protection for your rights and interests, we use personal data that is anonymised as much as possible.
- Protection, security and dispute resolution. We may also process data based on a legitimate interest, which is to ensure the protection and security of our systems and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements on the basis of a legitimate interest.
- Marketing offers.
- We send you a marketing notification regarding similar products to those that you have already purchased.
- You can always reject these marketing notifications by following a link to opt out of the subscription contained in each e-mail.
- If you opt out of subscribing to marketing notifications, we will no longer use your e-mail contacts for this purpose. We will only start to send you the merketing notification once you re-subcribe.
- Marketing offers you see can be selected based on additional information we have received about you over time, based on contact information, demographics, favorites and data about the use of our products and websiteas (cookies, IP address, data provided by your browser about clicks, marketing offers displayed, and information about the products visited). We don`t perform automated data procesing which would have legal effects on you.
- If you are not our client, we will process your data only with your consent.
- You have the right to refuse data processing for free at any time.
- Processing of cookies from web sites managed by Ksisters.
- If your web browser includes cookies, we process records of proceedings from cookie files posted on the website, in order to ensure the best operation of the website and for the purposes of online advertising by Ksisters. More information can be found in a separate chapter of the document.
1.3. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your personal information can only be transferred to third parties if it is necessary to fulfill the sales contract, on the basis of legitimate interest or if you have given your prior consent:
a) To subsidiaries and contractors in order to comply with the sales contract, as well as to perform internal processes and procedures.
b) To financial institutions, payment service providers to process payments, as well as to banks to fulfill a sales contract.
c) To logistic companies to deliver the goods you ordered, as well as to resolve the claim, including the termination of the contract.
d) To our partners, to implement the loyalty system in which you participate.
e) To other partners who provide additional data processing services.
f) To third parties, such as a legal or financial representative.
g) To public authorities (for example, police).
h) To third parties conducting surveys between customers.
a) As a part of creating of personal account, we create a password-protected customer account for you. Within a customer account, you get direct access to your data, including a possibility of editing, and you can view your data about completed and unfinished orders. You can also manage your personal information and newsletter subscription through your customer account.
b) If you don't want to open a customer account to make purchases, you can also shop without registration.
c) You have the right to terminate the contract in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions.
3.1. Security of personal data
a) Your personal data is transferred to us in an encrypted form. We use Encoding system HTTPS (HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure). We secure our websites and other systems with technical and organizational measures protecting against loss and destruction of your data, against access, alteration or dissemination by unauthorized persons.
b) We require that our processes stay in line with GDPR.
c) Access to your account is only possible once your personal password has been entered. In this context, we would like to remind you that it is important that you do not disclose your access data to third parties and always close your web browser window when you complete your activity in your customer account, especially if you are using your computer with other users. Ksisters is not responsible for the abuse of passwords used, unless Ksisters directly contribute to such condition.
3.2. Processing period
We collect and store personal data:
- In the time required to ensure all rights and responsibilities of the sales contract.
- 1 year after the end of the warranty period in order to ensure resolution of possible disputes.
- At the time during which Ksisters are obliged as a trustee to keep in accordance with generally binding legal regulations. Accounting documents e.g. invoices issued by Ksisters, are archived in accordance with the law within 10 years of their nomination.
- The consent for the notification of the availability of goods remains valid until the information on availability is sent, but no longer than within 1 year or until its revocation.
- The consent to marketing offers is valid for 4 years or until its revocation.
In other cases, the processing period depends on the purpose of processing or is determined by the legal acts in the area of personal data protection.
4. Rights of data subjects
a) If we process your personal data, you may request free information about the processing of your personal data at any time.
c) To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at [email protected]. You can also contact the Personal Data Protection Office https://uodo.gov.pl/pl
d) You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be deleted; however, this does not apply to those personal data that Ksisters needs to fulfill the legal obligations (e.g. processing an order already placed) or to protect their legitimate interests. Personal data will also be destroyed if the personal data is not necessary for the intended purpose or if the storage of your data is inadmissible for other statutory reasons.
- the correct functionality of the shopping basket so that you can complete your order as easy as possible.
- remember your login details so you don't have to enter them repeatedly.
- best tailor our site to your requirements by tracking traffic, your site movements and the features you use.
- Find out about viewing adds so we don't show you adds for goods you're not interested in.
Cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types. Short-term session cookies are deleted as soon as you stop visiting our site. Long-term persistent cookies remain stored on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (the time cookies are left on your device depends on the cookie itself and your browser settings).
The cookie can also be divided according to their functionality into:
- analytics to help us increase the user experience of our site by understanding how users use it.
- conversion, which allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels.
- tracking, which in combination with conversion help to analyze the performance of different sales channels.
- the remarketing we use to personalize ad content and target it correctly.
- the basics that are important for the basic functionality of the site.
5.3. Refusal of cookies
You can find information about browsers and how to set preferences for cookies on the following websites or in other internet browser documentationChrome
6. Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at our e-mail address.
Responsible person: [email protected]
Contact: Ksisters, s.r.o.
Registered address: Bajkalská 45G,
821 05, Bratislava, Slovakia
Customer Service: [email protected]
This Policy applies from 27.01.2022